Melrose Nameplate & Label Co. All Rights Reserved.
$1,300 Keypad Prototype Includes:
- Membrane switch feature and material selection engineering
- Flat buttons (no embossing)
- Less than 17”x 23” outside dimensions
- Gloss, matte or textured finish.
- Approximate color matches (no limit on number of colors)
- Conductive silver on PET circuit
- Metal snap domes or light touch actuation
- Common high performance adhesives
- NEMA IP65 waterproof frame
- Zero insertion force; zif (>.5 mm pitch) or .100” plug style connectors
- Assumes mostly complete vector graphic and dimensional files supplied by customer (e.g., pdf, .ai, .cdr)
- Low profile 7 segment displays.
-Light guide film (LGF)
-Electro luminescent (EL)
Melrose produces membrane switch prototypes with the most advanced features, and as quickly as 5 and 20 days, for as little as $1300. Melrose also quickly produces graphic overlay and label prototypes with fast digital processing. Melrose engineers welcome the opportunity to consult on your project. Please call 800-826-7741 or e-mail to reach one.
Membrane Switch Prototypes
Melrose engineers will consult on your design. Please call 800-826-7741 or e-mail to reach one. Melrose engineers welcome the opportunity to consult on your design. Please call 800-826-7741 or e-mail to reach one.
Printing & Buttons
-Selectively textured overlays (around gloss display windows)
-Tinted & dead front windows.
-Metallic; gradients; phosphorescence; full color.
-PMS/Fed Standard color matches.
-Embossed (key-rim; key-full key; braille: indicator LED).
-Soft urethane buttons.
- NEMA 4; Waterproof adhesive frames
- UV resistant and outdoor materials
Large Size (to 48"x 48")
Click Image to Learn More